This fantastic price includes 3 nights self catering accommodation.
Foundation Course in Pole Dance Fitness offering a recognised qualification for those looking to learn to teach Pole dance or for existing instructors looking for a recognised qualification. A must have for all those who take their training and teaching seriously.
Dates: 02ndMay 2020
Budapest 2020 - Foundation Pole Instructor Training inc Accomodation
Teach students at a beginner/Intermediate level
Our Foundation Course is split into 2 parts (theory and practical – 16 hours) over 2 days plus a half days assessment included on the course.All of our courses are REP’s accredited which means we are a government approved certified training provider for the fitness industry.
An Internationally recognised pole fitness instructors qualification- a must for anyone who takes their training and teaching seriously.
An Introduction to teaching Pole fitness. We will supply you with 4 comprehensive training manuals and workbooks covering the essentials of safe and effective instructing. You will learn how to structure and adapt a successful class plan. We will guide you though the basics of how to set up your own class- from how to know if the venue will work for you to pre class safety checks. Understanding the need for Music licenses, Insurance and Instructor first aid certification. Equipment maintenance and the importance of pre-risk assessments. Learn how to motivate your class including the different learning styles, the importance of teaching safe progressions and correct postural alignment. How to network effectively and create contacts to ensure you have all the support you need to become a successful Instructor.
We cover warm ups, cool downs, conditioning and strength techniques to help your beginners progress. Transitions, grips and poses plus over 100 documented pole moves, tricks, transitions and progressions, all broken down for you to teach safely and effectively.
“This course has reinforced what I strongly believe in, There is a massive difference between being good on the pole and being a good instructor”
Final Onsite Assessment The assessment is in two parts- Theory and practical. The theory element is a written test based on the material you have covered during your course, you must achieve at least 80 % to pass this element. The Practical exam is set in a class environment where you will be given a series of moves to teach to a student, an examiner will assess your teaching skills throughout. Looking at technique, appropriate body alignment, visual and verbal demonstration, grip, transition and delivery a 75% pass rate is required. Unsuccessful candidates will be deferred and invited to return on our next available course a re-examination fee £50 will be required
Unique to Pole Passion, we offer ongoing support, tailored to meet your needs.
- Re-take the course for free as many times as you like within a 12 month period at our UK venue (excludes exam section)
- Reps accredited Internationally recognised qualification
- Adequate supervision levels per pole depending on the level of instruction
- How to identify potential risks in teaching
- Anatomy and physiology, how pole can impact the body
- Motivation, learning styles, grips and aids, par q’s faq’s
- Lesson Planning,Lesson Rules
- Pre lesson risk assessment documentation
- Healthy and safety, hazard/risk assessment, pre lesson checks
- You will be given training manuals and work books with detailed terminology (yours to keep)
- Safe effective warm up in preparations for the lesson to be taught
- Adequate cool down session and post stretching
- Health benefits of Warm ups and Cool downs
- Planning, Timing, Choreography
- Overstretching, Spotting your students limits
- support you to set up your own business
- Over 100 documented pole moves & tricks, transitions and progressions, all broken down for you to teach safely & effectively!
- Hand positions, Grips
- Transitions and Poses
- Team Building
- Networking, Gaining a client base
- Core moves and Spins
Empowering you to boost the Confidence of yourself and your students through our unique Fitness program focusing on FUN!All attendees will be offered DISCOUNTS on RPole portable pole dance poles, including full studio setups: www.r-polefitness.com
Take this course in Budapest during our Pole Camp & Retreat in 2016 ** click here for details ** (excludes flights and meals)
At Pole Passion we create inspiration through our unique training programmes to deliver fitness and FUN! – Kay Penney – Founder and Chief Instructor
Enquiries or Booking by Phone: CALL 01293 888200 or email via our enquiry form. All major Debit & Credit Cards accepted and PayPal.
All bookings will be confirmed by email.
Entry Requirements: Basic understanding of Pole Fitness, You must be able to hold your own body weight off the floor in a spin holding the pole for support.
Certification: Awarded upon successful completion of each course component and a written and practical exam.
Refunds cannot be given once course material has been released.
Accomodation deposit of £50 will be non refundable.
Full refunds excluding deposit can be given before 31/01/16 after this the accomodation cost becomes NON REFUNDABLE.