POLE BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE COURSE - ONLINE
A broad and inclusive Instructor Training course that supports instructors to explore different styles of pole fitness and dance develop their own unique teaching style
• Two courses for the price of one! Over 100 beginner AND intermediate level moves explained with teaching instructions, regressions, progressions and safety tips
• BRAND NEW ‘Get Started!’ format allows you to submit and be assessed at beginner level, whilst working towards your intermediate level qualification
• Detailed information about starting your own classes, including aspects such as equipment, building a customer base, health and safety & legal requirements
• Ideas and templates to assist you, including risk assessments and lesson plans
• Flexible in-person options available at additional cost
Pole fitness Instructor Training Beginner to Intermediate course covers all the fundamentals of becoming a pole fitness instructor.
Beginner to intermediate moves are covered, as well as the essential knowledge required for setting up a pole fitness business. Start your instructing career the right way with a qualification that gives you all the essential knowledge and skills to be a safe and effective instructor.
Over 100 moves on video, with detailed instructions, regressions, progressions and safety tips!
Our Beginner to Intermediate Instructor is split into theory and practical sections, each with an assessment.
The Beginner to Intermediate Course is split into 2 parts (theory and practical assessment). This course takes approximately 20 hours to complete plus an additional 3-4 hours of assessment time.
More information on our POLE BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE COURSE page
Pole Beginner to Intermediate Course (2 Courses in 1) - ONLINE
Online learning that covers essential knowledge for teaching at beginner to intermediate level. This includes set-up aspects such as choosing a venue, choosing equipment and recruiting clients. In addition, the course provides you with the knowledge and skills required for running regular safe and effective lessons, including information on risk assessments, client screening, lesson planning, motivating clients, class control, choreography, licences and insurance.
Online videos and explanations of over 75 beginner and intermediate level moves, including grips, transitions, transition combinations, poses and spins. Each move broken down to allow you to teach it safely and effectively. Example warm up and cool down routines are also included.
- Online theory and practical learning
- Online theory assessment
- POLE PASSION certification is only awarded upon successful completion of each course component and a theory and practical assessment.
Refunds cannot be given once course material has been released.