APPLICATIONS CLOSE - SUNDAY 7TH JULY AT MIDNIGHT
VIDEO SUBMISSION – PRE SELECTION - ALL CATEGORIES
All applications will only be processed with the correct administration processing fee and correctly completed paper work. Please email email@example.com for the official application form.
The video submission link either can be sent via YouTube, Vimeo or by post on USB/SD card.
Your video link submission needs to be minimum 3 minutes & a maximum of 5 minutes continual play, Unedited with full sound and vision avoiding any obstruction including bright lights which may obscure the contestant during the routine.
Only the first submission will be processed so please do not send more than one submission.
Your pre audition performance will be assessed by an expert panel of independent experienced judges who will all individually and independently mark your performance, from the same score sheet as used in the finals.
Your score cards will be marked in accordance to World Pole Sport & Fitness championships rules only and it is important that you read these rules carefully before your submission.
Your score at this stage will not be made public as we feel this may impede the excitement of the finals.
You may upload your pre audition to YouTube or Vimeo under the heading of ‘World Pole 2019- audition’ Pre auditions will be selected by a panel of expert judges.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: SUNDAY 7TH JULY 2019 You will be advised on or around the 19TH JULY 2019 if you have been successful.
FRIDAY 25TH OCTOBER 2019
A. WPF rehearsals (OTHER REHEARSAL OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE TOO)
SATURDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2019
B. Kids Ages 5-7 - Performance length 1:30 - 2:30 minutes
C. Youth 8-11 Performance length 2.30 - 3:30 minutes
D. Youth 12-17 - Performance length 3.30 - 4:30 minutes
E. SENIORS FINALS Ages 38-49 - Performance length 4:30 - 5:00 minutes
F. VETERANS 50+ - Performance length 4:00 - 5:00 minutes
SUNDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2019
G. WPF MALES AGE 18-37 - Performance length 4:30 - 5:00 minutes
H. WPF DOUBLES AGE 18+ - Performance length 4:30 - 5:00 minutes
I. WPF WOMENS FINALS AGE 18-37 - Performance length 4:30 - 5:00 minutes
WHO CAN APPLY
Candidates must be title winners, runner up or third place championship title holders or equivalent.
Candidates who do not hold a title and are from countries with no national competitions may enter to give their country a fair chance of representation on the world stage.
1. Competitors must be the correct age for their category on the date of the competition.
2. Competitors should respect one another at all times regarding race, country of origin and sexuality. Competitors must act with decorum at all times with the organiser, representatives, staff, venue, sponsors and other competitors in person and social media and cooperate and comply at all times with the rules and regulations of the Organiser and their representatives. Discrimination and/or derogatory comments of any kind will not be tolerated within the World Pole Sport & Fitness Championships.
3. Competitors must be available all day for the World Pole Sport & Fitness championships; dates will be advertised on the official web site at worldpole.fitness
4. Participation requires completion of the official application form with submission before the deadline shown on the official website at worldpole.fitness
5. Competitors are not permitted to advertise, via clothing, flyers or any other form of marketing material for their own personal gain or representation of any other company, organisation, association or individual not officially part of the World Pole Sport & Fitness championships and events. A full list of official companies and sponsors can be found on the official World Pole Sport & Fitness website at worldpole.fitness
Please direct sponsor enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Competitors must bring a suitable wardrobe, to include:
Sportswear for practising
Costume / performance outfit must be worn for your performance and the award ceremony at the end of the FINALS competitions.
A white outfit is required for the female semi finals award ceremony, if applicable
7. Competitors must bring sufficient funds to cover their basic needs and expenses such as drinks, food and accommodation.
8. Competitors must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs for performance enhancement or any banned substances. Prescription medications from your GP are exempt from this rule.
* For those requiring a VISA FOR IRELAND - Please apply for a letter of invitation from the World Pole Organisers for either a tourist or business visa application letter -
The email address is - email@example.com there is an additional £35GBP FEE FOR THIS SERVICE